Additional Flexibility in the time of Covid-19:
- Your deposit can be transferred to another trip or kept on file to be applied to a different trip at a later date (travel must take place before Dec 21, 2022) anytime before the final balance due date.
- We will be collecting final balances later to allow more time for you to make a final decision about participation.
- If the retreat is prevented from running due to a government travel restriction to our destination country, we will postpone the retreat and transfer your reservation and all payments towards the new date (minus any small nonrecoverable costs like permits, entry fees, etc)
Health and Safety:
- As per the CDC Covid-19 travel guidelines, all travelers should be fully vaccinated at least two weeks prior to the start date of the retreat for all newly scheduled trips. In addition, a negative PCR test may also be required.
- We are constantly monitoring the CDC website and its recommendations and will keep you closely advised
- Stringent cleaning and safety measures will be undertaken by our team and destination overseas – contact us for the specific protocols for your destination
- Currently, all air passengers traveling back to the US, regardless of vaccination or antibody status, are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result prior to boarding the flight back to the US. We will coordinate on behalf of the group where, when and how this test will be obtained and cost to be advised.
- Travel Insurance that covers “Cancel for Any Reason’ Strongly recommended
These details remain in flux and we will share the most up-to-date government travel requirements approximately two weeks prior to your departure.
See our Terms and Conditions