Yoga and Culture in Bali with Stacie Overby
November 9 - 16, 2013
Join Stacie on a trip of a lifetime to explore the beauty and rich culture of Bali. Delve deeper into your yoga in one of the most gorgeous settings in the world and enjoy exclusive, off-the-beaten-track tours to some Bali’s most colorful markets and sacred local temples. We will observe ancient spiritual practices and meet community leaders and dignitaries to develop a better understanding of this unique culture.
Our daily yoga practices will take place on a spectacular platform overlooking terraced, green rice paddies. Accommodation in this 5-star hotel is in private villas with their own spring-fed pools. Enjoy spa treatments, gourmet cuisine and great company for an unparalleled exploration into the heart of Bali.
What people are saying...
"This trip was the perfect balance of yoga and integrating with the local culture. One of the best trips I've ever been on. Can't wait for the next one!!" --Karen F.
Awards and Accolades
Our retreat takes place at one of the finest resorts in Ubud. Some of the awards they have received lately include:
* Padi Restaurant, Indonesia Best Restaurant by Indonesia Tatler 2011
* The Best Service Excellence by International Business & Company Awards 2010
* Gold Security Certification by Regional Bali Police Department 2010
* Gold Medal ( Tri Hita Karana Tourism Award 2011/12 )
* Indonesia Leading Thematic Resort by Indonesia Travel & Tourism Award 2011/12
* The Finalist Of World Luxury Spa Awards 2012 by World Luxury Spa Awards
* The Winner Of Certificate Of Excellence 2012 by Tripadvisor
- Yoga and meditation with Stacie and Sarah
- 7 nights in a private villa with private pool
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Light breakfast and full brunch
- Cultural side trips
- One massage
- Shuttle service to town
- International airfare
- Additional spa treatments
Single rooms are limited but available at an additional cost. Payment plans are also available. Please contact us for details
*Price increase after September 1, 2013
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to hold your space. Final Balance Policy: Final payment must be received by September 1, 2013 in order to be eligible for the early bird pricing and is non-refundable. Cancellation Policy: In the event of cancellation your entire payment will be refunded less the $500 deposit if the cancellation is made before September 1, 2013. Payments are non-refundable after this date. Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for your trip. There are many travel insurance companies to choose from but Travelex and STA are two reputable organizations for worldwide travel coverage
Sign Up For Newsletter
International Yoga on Facebook
What People Are Saying
“I have done retreats with Michelle and her team at International Yoga and I have had nothing but the best experiences. International Yoga is professional, supportive and creative in their planning of the retreats. Michelle’s extensive travel experience is a plus for her knowing the areas we are going to first hand. I highly recommend letting Internaional Yoga plan your next retreat. You will be thrilled!” –Erika Trice